Golfer Safety & Covid-19
We hope you and your loved ones are safe during these uncertain times. As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to develop, our absolute priority is to the ensure the health and safety of our golfers, their families, employees, and the community in which we live.
The golf course is OPEN at The Oaks, (weather permitting), as well as our sister courses, and we are practicing CDC recommended business guidelines for sanitation and disinfection.
We will be:
– sanitizing all touch points on golf carts before and after each use.
– sanitizing all golf cart keys before and after each use.
– increasing the frequency of sanitizing of all points of contacts in the clubhouse and bathrooms.
– providing sanitizing solution and paper towels by our cart staging area.
– providing single rider carts upon request.
– providing hand sanitizer in the pro shop.
In addition, it is recommended you leave flags in the cups and not rake sand traps or use ball washers. We will be addressing our snack shop TO GO operation as the season progresses.
Nothing is more important to us than your health. Click HERE for the CDC’s recommended steps to prevent illness.
We will continue to monitor the evolving situation and keep you updated via email and our Facebook page.
Relieve Stress at the Course!
Golf is a great distraction in stressful times. Come spend some time and enjoy the great outdoors!
Remember, kids always play FREE with one paying adult so bring the FAMILY for some fresh air and enjoy the wide open space!
Click the button below to book your tee time or give us a call at (217) 528-6600.